MUSIC: May Feelings


Its a couple days into May and I have the perfect peaceful and bubbly playlist for May. May to me feels bright and new. The flowers are blooming, spring is here and I can wear my cute pastel dresses without tights and a jacket. Spring is a time for new beginnings. Start a new goal this month, find some new sounds to listen to, or even find a new hobby. This playlist has some of my favorite artists like In Love with a Ghost, The Lumineers and more. Let me know what music you are listening to this month! I love finding new songs to listen to since music is playing in my life 24/7. Click the link below to go to the Spotify Playlist.


Playlist artwork done by me


If you would like to keep up with my adventures you can follow me on my Instagram @_wildflower_vibes_ or if you are more into my art @creativelymaree

I post updates about my stuff on my Facebook @creativelymaree and you can even follow me on Twitter, I am sometimes on there @creativemaree

I also have a Red Bubble (CreativelyMaree) if you did not know. I upload my artwork and you can get them printed on a bunch of cool things like shirts, phone cases, and stickers. 

If you have any questions, feel free to E-Mail me at creativelymaree@gmail.com, or message me on any of my social media platforms.


Stay Creative

Creatively Maree 



Comments

Popular Posts