LIFESTYLE: Bohemian Playlist

Bohemian Summer Playlist

Not everyone likes bohemian music, but I am in love with it. It is all I have been listening to. So for todays post I wanted to list my favorite bohemian songs for my 2017 summer playlist. I hope you guys check out some of these songs, they are pretty cool. And if you would like me to dive into another genre of music I would love to. I love all types of music!

Playlist will be up on my Spotify called “Bohemian Summer 2017” under the name Maree LaFemina.

This is my top 20 since I am still growing my playlist out. I figured a top 20 is a good number to start your own playlist.

1.     Holland Road – Mumford and Sons
2.     Cleopatra – The Lumineers
3.     Only Love – Ben Howard
4.     Ophelia – Small Things
5.     Small Things – Ben Howard
6.     Way Down We Go – Kaleo
7.     Staring at the Stars – Passenger
8.     All The Pretty Girls - Kaleo
9.     Under The Same Sun – Ben Howard
10. Shape Of Love – Passenger (Feat. Boy & Bear)
11. Ho Hey – The Lumineers
12. Eden – Jake Vance
13. Love Like This – Kodaline
14. Billie Jean – The Civil Wars
15. Conrad – Ben Howard
16. The Dancer – Jake Vance
17. First Day Of My Life – Bright Eyes
18. Old Pine – Ben Howard
19. Warm Foothills – alt-J
20. Daydream – Beach Fossils
You can tell I like a lot of Ben Howard and The Lumineers. They are my favorite. This also wasn't in any particular order just how I added them to the playlist. Please let me know of any other songs to add to the list. I will leave the link to the playlist below this post. And if you have a playlist you would like me to check out just share the link in the comments below.


Color the World with Happiness

~Maree

Comments

Popular Posts