Creatively Maree Art Challenge

I have mentioned on a couple of posts that I was working on a challenge for myself to just get better at drawing things. I feel like being in the graphic design field I didn't get to do a lot of drawing. I know I need to improve on drawing hands and detail as well as proportion so this is why I am putting together this challenge.
If you wish to join me on my little journey, I will be posting the weekly theme every Monday on my social media pages (Mainly Facebook) as each week is from Monday Morning to Sunday Night.
When or if you post on social media you can use the hash tag #creatively53 to make it easy to find everyone and we can converse about our art.
Rules: There really aren’t a lot of rules really.


You have to include the theme in your drawing or drawings in some way.
You must do at least one drawing for the theme but you can do even more if you would like to. I understand that some people have work and school and it is hard to keep up with challenges, which is why I gave a week to study and practice these themes. You can use any medium you wish.
I encourage you challenge yourself if you are familiar with the theme to use materials you don't normally use.
Also there is a fine line between critiquing and being rude. Everyone is at a different level of art.


If you have any questions leave a comment below.
The first theme will be posted on January 1, 2018 and the themes will be released every monday until December 31, 2018 (which is a short 53rd week being one day).
Stay Creative

~Creatively Maree

Look out for my posts on...

Facebook.com/creativelymaree

Twitter.com/creativemaree

Instagram.com/creativelymaree

Comments

Popular Posts