Favorite YouTubers

Favorite YouTubers


So YouTube isn’t what it used to be. There are a lot of YouTubers (jake and logan paul) who make the community look trashy and give other YouTubers a bad name. But there are a lot of great people of this platform that make it a lot better. I am just going to list a couple of people that I watch often.


  1. Shane Dawson - I have been watching Shane since I was in middle school. He has always been my favorite YouTuber and I love what he is doing with his channel now. It has evolved so much and he puts out content that he works his ass off on and I truly appreciate all of the hard work that he puts into his videos. I also like the fact that he makes his videos in parts and spreads them out. It is like watching a TV show and you have to wait for the next video, but each one makes an impact that you and your friends will talk about for days.
  2. Jenna Marbles - Jenna is another OG YouTuber that I adore. I’ve never missed a video of hers and her videos are very light hearted and quirky. I love how much she has grown on the platform and I can probably watch hours of her and her dogs honestly. It is what the Internet needs sometimes.
  3. Kalyn Nicholson - Kalyn posts a lot of different types of videos but I love them because her vibe is so chill and she is one of those people whose voice is relaxing and even just listening to her podcasts are really nice. Her vlogs are fun and her coffee talks are a great conversation starters. I love GYST days and any of her yoga and meditation videos. She is just an all around great person and I totally recommend watching her videos if you want to see someone chill and down to earth.
  4. Jordan Clark - Jordan has a similar vibe to Kalyn. Very chill and down to earth. She makes a lot of DIY videos that look like the most aesthetically pleasing videos you will ever see. Her crafts are so simple yet make such an impact in gifts. I have used a lot of her videos to help enhance my journaling as well as add something more to gifts for people.
  5. Alex Rainbird Music - This isn’t exactly a person recording themselves doing things but someone who makes my favorite indie playlists for seasons and months. I always look forward to the playlists that come up to set my mood for the month or the season. And I also love finding new indie artists to listen to. The playlists are also available to listen to on spotify too so you can take the music on the go away from YouTube.
  6. Love Meg - Meg is the cutest mama of 2 who uploads the best clean with me videos. They are so relaxing and oddly inspiring to clean yourself. She uploads other things as well like fashion and just anything with her kids who are so cute. If you want to watch someone give you great cleaning and organizing tips as well as fashion than I suggest watching Meg’s videos.
  7. Pretty Pastel Please - Alex Is the cutest pastel girl and I adore her videos with her bird Archie. She makes really cute fashion hauls and does a lot of things that put her viewers into her videos. Her followers will sometimes be able to send her outfits or items for a video she will make of buying things from a site that people aren’t too certain about buying from. It is like how some people will buy from wish but with Alex she will ask others to send her items that they would like to buy but do not know how they will turn out. It is really fun and she is super sweet so if you are into kawaii and pastel things I would totally say go and watch Pretty Pastel Please.
  8. Grav3yardgirl - I know that Shane did a video with Bunny and it was one of the most amazing videos that he has ever done. I felt so bad that Bunny has been in a rut and Shane helped her and her channel get back to where she wants it to be. I love her videos and I love her personality. She is a real person and she shows that. I love any YouTubers that are just real and don't put on a face. I know that it is so scary to put yourself out there and I believe that Bunny is so talented and creative and I know that she will get through these tough times.
  9. The Sorry Girls - I have been watching this channel for the longest time and I have had to go back several times to subscribe again because YouTube does things that are annoying sometimes. Kelsey and Becky make some pretty expert level DIY’s. They have all types of things that you can make by yourself. They are definitely the most inspiring women on the platform who can prove that women can build some impressive things too and I adore them. They have years of videos to go through and will probably have what you are looking for.
  10. Bryce and Hailey - I LOVE these two cuties. They just got married and their wedding video is everything but aside that, these two are such down to earth film makers and their videos just make you want to go out on adventures. They don't have a set schedule of uploads but even just following them on Instagram you can see the behind the scenes and what they are working on. I love when YouTubers take time to make really good videos and don't upload as much because the videos are more meaningful than someone who uploads a rushed video everyday. When you upload a lot your content becomes watered down and repetitive maybe. That is why I adore Bryce and Hailey's videos.


That is my top 10 list for favorite YouTubers at the moment. My list definitely changes whenever I find new people to watch and I also have a lot of other favorites that I watch but I did want to keep the list short. If you have any Suggestions for YouTubers I should watch than leave them in the comments.


If you would like to keep up with my adventures you can follow me on my Instagram @_wildflower_vibes_ or if you are more into my art @creativelymaree

I post updates about my stuff on my Facebook @creativelymaree and you can even follow me on Twitter, I am sometimes on there @creativemaree

I also have a Red Bubble (CreativelyMaree) if you did not know. I upload my artwork and you can get them printed on a bunch of cool things like shirts, phone cases, and stickers.


If you have any questions, feel free to E-Mail me at creativelymaree@gmail.com, or message me on any of my social media platforms.



Stay Creative
Creatively Maree

Comments

Popular Posts