My Favorite Current Reads

I love reading and I sometimes never know what to read. I like a lot of different types of books so I would usually take anyone's suggestion and I can go on about my favorite books of all time (Speak) but I wanted to make posts about some current reads that I have. Something I love are the free public library stations I find around town. There is one close to my boyfriends and I love going there and dropping off some books that I finished reading and taking some books to read next. I recently picked up A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks. I used to read his books all of the time but this one I actually haven't yet so I am excited to read this. I also watch a lot of Kalyn Nicholson on YouTube and she talks about the books she reads and I really like her choices in reads so I definitely pick up some that she has. Recently I picked up Calm by Michael Acton Smith because it looked really interesting and interactive and I like those kind of books where you can keep a journal and take notes and do the prompts given in the book and when I am finished with it I definitely want to write a little blog about it. One book that I picked up at a shop in Orlando in City Walk (I think it was called Fresh Produce) is called The Little Book of Happiness, and it has the cutest little quotes and advice to just be happy and positive and just put those good vibes out there. I also love comic books and one of my favorite comic book is called Giant Days. I love that it is a different direction from superheroes and villains. I’ve read Batman and Harley Quinn and Superman. To me it starts to muddle together and just be repetitive as much as I love me some DC Comics. Giant Days is just about some college girls going through their young adult years. There is drama and romance and self findings. I have been reading it since the first volume came out and I so far have all that have been released.

So with all of this said I wanted to kind of do discussions and more posts about books and write about my current reads. How I felt about the book, what impact it made on me, and more. I would also love to have any suggestions as to what books you guys have. I love reading and am always looking for new things.

Comments

Popular Posts